- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information including but not limited to your name and address, which personally identifies you ("Personal Information") to enable us, our partners, associates, sub-contractors or other third parties (together our "Partner Companies") to provide the services which are available through the Site.
- If you send us personal correspondence such as e-mails, letters or post messages on the bulletin boards we may collect such information into a file specific to you and we will use such information to maximise the Site's relevance to you. This information will not be made available to other companies unless you request us to do so or we first obtain your permission.
- We may transfer or disclose Personal Information, to our professional advisers and to such other parties as we consider necessary, for the administration of the Site and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
- We may use the Personal Information to keep you up to date with news, information particular to your Location (as defined in the terms and conditions), local services, and to include your details in an online tenant's handbook.
- We may aggregate statistics, traffic patterns and related Site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising, auditing usage or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any Personal Information.
- Certain information relating to visitors to the Site is recorded by the standard operation of our servers, including but without limitation, the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, which browser you go to next, what browser you are using and your IP address. Such information is primarily used to provide an enhanced on-line experience for the visitor.
- You are solely responsible for your Personal Information and we may take any action with respect to your Personal Information we deem necessary or appropriate if we believe it may cause us to suffer any loss, liability or commercial damage.
- The Personal Information you provide shall be accurate and complete and all registration details (where applicable) shall contain your real name, address and other requested details.
- We may send you e-mails or other communications to you about our services and/or products or those of our Partner Companies from time to time. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails or communications then you can opt out by contacting us as described below. We will also give you the option to opt out in all such e-mails or communications.
By accepting the terms and conditions, or by registering on the Site, unless you opt out by contacting us as described below, you freely consent to the processing and disclosure of your Personal Information as set out above. We will not use Your Personal Information for any other purpose other than set out above without first obtaining your permission.